- A group of us reading at the Book Bar, a venerable spot for good conversation, tea and a brew. Nancy Stohlman, Nick Morris, Alan Good, Annie Howley, Sarah Schantz and me is the line up!
The official write up for the event is found below. Thanks!
- NAMI National Convention, guest reader, July 2016.
- Hosted the F-Bomb Series with Guest reader Hillary Leftwich, June 2016.
- Visceral Realist reading at The Deer Pile above City O’City, Denver, May 2016. The majority of our group read to an intimate crowd. We are now gearing up to do these readings at a quarterly pace.
- At the Inkwell Reading Series, hosted by Monique Lewis, at the Syntax Physic Opera, with Rebecca Snow, Andrea Rexilius and Michael Annis, March 2016.
- Book launch for All Points Radiant at The Deer Pile above City O’City, Denver, November 2015. Other readers included members from the Visceral Realist group (Jenny Cookson, Jeff Becker, Jane Binns, Ian Tyson, Annie Howley). Some pics are below! What a great event and venue!
- House reading hosted by good friends Jenny and Chris, November 2015, to celebrate All Points Radiant.
- Visceral Realist reading at The Deer Pile above City O’City, May 2015. The Visceral Realists is a writing group I am a part of and we take our name from Roberto Bolano’s novel The Savage Detectives. We cordially invited the name without any initiation ceremony.
- Auraria Writer’s Week — What a blast to hang with such a diverse group of writers! Below are some pics from the reading with colleagues Jeff Becker (co-editor of Ourglass, CCD’s award winning journal) and Nancy Stohlman. Thanks to Craig Svonkin for helping to set the week up. April, 2015.
- F-Bomb Series Featured Reader at the Mercury Cafe with guest host Nick Morris, Denver, CO April 2015. Always a blast.
- Euphony/Cacophony, with Nate Ragolia, Alan Mudd of Lunamopolis, Ellie Swensson, Eric Fischman, and the good folks of the Boulder Poetry Tribe, Boulder, CO February 2015.
- House reading hosted by good friends Jenny and Chris, October 2014, to celebrate Maybe This is How Tides Work. Before reading from the work, to celebrate the fall, we couldn’t resist doing a chorus reading of Donald Hall’s “Kicking the Leaves” with Nancy Stohlman, Pete Lindstrom, Jenny Cookson, Steve Lester, Nate Ragolia and newcomer Lindsay participating.
- Reading with the fabulous Nancy Stohlman at the Wolverine Farm Bookstore in Ft. Collins to celebrate Maybe This is How Tides Work and The Vixen Scream and Other Bible Stories, October, 2014. Special thanks to Rob Geison and Jonathan Montgomery for their support.
- Opening Reading for Maybe This is How Tides Work at Furthur Frames in Denver, October, 2014. Check out the clip below!
- Celebration with editor and poet Todd Simmons of the publication of The RMNP at the venerable Tattered Cover Bookstore, September, 2013.
- F-Bomb featured reader as part of the F-Bomb flash fiction series, April 2013, at a bar that has sadly shut its doors.
- March, 2013: Auraria Writer’s Week brings writers to the Auraria campus. Metro St. University, CCD, and University of Colorado–Denver, collaborate to make it happen!
- Many thanks to Florida English for the wonderful reading they put together at AWP in Chicago, March 2012.
- Catch this action at the Kell Robertson Memorial at the Mine Shaft Tavern, February, 2012, singing one his songs, “Maria Elena” and reading one of his poems, “Of Bats and Drunks.”